Health & Money
Health Insurance is the most important insurance coverage you can purchase for you and your family. The regulations surrounding health insurance are immense and the costs can be devastating. Don’t wait to review your insurance. Start now and see how we can help reduce your costs and your exposures!
- Health Insurance and taxes are 2 of the largest costs that impact each and every household in America. Knowing that these costs will affect each and every one of us, it’s more important than ever to review your health insurance each year.
- Health Insurance is needed to protect you and your family from unforeseen costs in the event of a medical claim. You want to know that the company covering your health insurance costs is strong, steady and reliable .
Individual Health Insurance Plans
Until recently, most people got their health insurance from their employer. The new mandates and regulations have dramatically changed the landscape for purchasing health insurance. More and more people are seeking out alternatives that are tailor made for their particular needs. We believe this is the reason why you should request a review from Dietz and Bluett Insurance now. By reviewing your health insurance with a trusted and specialized agent such as Dietz and Bluett Insurance you know your interests will always be paramount in all decisions.
Why choose Dietz & Bluett? We are a local independent agency offering multiple options for your health insurance needs. We are a premier agency exclusively writing for the best carriers in the business. Our goal is to provide you with total convenience and ease of applying for coverage from the comfort of your home or office.. The professionals at Dietz & Bluett will help you choose from:
- Major Medical: Provide a more complete coverage with fewer gaps than other health insurance alternatives, major medical insurance covers a much broader range of medical expenses – including those incurred both in and out of the hospital – with generally higher individual benefits and policy maximum limits. Although Major Medical plans have broad coverage, they are not the answer to every situation for everybody.
- Tailored Medical plans: The plans are tailored to meet the individual needs of the insured. Generally, these plans have a Sickness – Accident and Wellness component. Through one on one discussion with your agent, we can specifically cover those areas that you are most concerned about. Many of these plans can be designed to cover just catastrophic events, critical illnesses or serious accidents. Typically these plans have pre-existing condition clauses and do not include maternity coverage. For these and other reasons the plans will not meet the mandate requirements set forth by the government. However; the cost is so affordable that many times these plans are the preferred option for many of our clients.
- Surgical policies: Many of the plans sold today are Major Medical plans, but there are many surgical policies available on the market. These plans are designed to cover those surgical procedures and expenses through a daily benefit paid to the insured.
- Dread Disease Policies: Many times referred to as “cancer policies,” dread disease policies cover one or more dread disease: cancer, heart disease, or other major malady.
- Hospital indemnity: A hospital indemnity pays a daily benefit for each day you are in the hospital — this is paid without regard to the hospital expenses incurred. This daily amount is paid to you and the benefit is triggered simply by confinement as an inpatient.
Dietz and Bluett Insurance: Your Health Insurance Expert
Since 2005, Dietz & Bluett has been a leading Pennsylvania-based insurance adviser for individuals, families, and small businesses. We are pleased to have such a great reputation and to be so respected in the community as a preferred provider . Don’t wait too long! Take a moment now to complete the no-obligation quote form on this page.
Health Insurance Companies We Work With: